1st Line Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Trinergy Group Ltd (which incorporates both Data Energy Management Services Ltd and DMG Delta Ltd).
The post holder will be responsible for the Group information systems that enable the company to function effectively, aligned with both our client needs and company goals. You will be expected to pro-actively review, develop and improve operational communications within the company, recommending new initiatives to improve efficiency.
You will need the ability to manage a complex and diverse workload, have exceptional multitasking skills and be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines. The role will be primarily office based but may occasionally involve travelling to mobile employees, for either problem solving or training. The post holder may also be required to attend meetings off site.
- Provide first line IT support throughout the company, ensuring system access integrity and managing remote access
- Setting up/removing users on active directory and Office 365 and other accounts
- Minimise threats from malicious software
- Planning and implementing installation of new/updated software or hardware plus associated training
- Taking ownership of the server backup procedures
- Managing peripherals – printers, scanners, field mobile/tablet devices, telephone systems etc
- Managing the asset register related to IS / basic administration of the telephone system
- Ensure that all IT based subscriptions and licenses are kept up to date
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Location: Bishop Stortford
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Contract: Permanent
- Reporting to: Group Accountant
- Salary: £20 – £25K depending on experience
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes, sickness insurance scheme, auto enrolment pension, child care voucher scheme
- Training and development
The company is Investors in People accredited
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position
- You should have two years relevant IT experience
- You should have knowledge of Windows Server 2008-2016, Office 365 administration, antivirus applications, active directory administration, Windows 7/10, Android OS, exchange administration
- Desirable skills would be MCITP qualification or equivalent work-based experience, experience of server management software, MSQL server, encryption, Hyper-V virtual environments and a basic awareness of GDPR
- Please contact Sara Ellis on 01279 810120 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Energy is an Investors in People accredited organisation and therefore actively looks to encourage and develop its staff though investment.