Business Development Manager – Heat Networks & District Heating
We are looking for an experienced BDM with knowledge of the Heat Network Industry to complement the Data Energy team.
Role Overview and Expectations:
As an experienced BDM with a track record in Heat Networks within the Residential Managed Property sector, you will know many of the Developers, Managing Agents and Property Managers that are involved in the design and operation of these systems. You will be expected to identify opportunities, process them and deliver commercially sound contracts for the company that will deliver long term customer/client satisfaction.
You will need to have an understanding of the following
- Managing Agents and Developers
- Good knowledge of Heat Networks, experience with plant maintenance
- Knowledge of CHP systems
- Experience with billing platforms/Sage CRM
- Head Office: Bishops Stortford
- Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Job Type: Permanent
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Salary: £60,000 + Commission
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes, sickness insurance scheme, auto enrolment pension, child care voucher scheme
- Phone, car allowance
- Training and development
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position
- Please contact Sara Ellis on 01279 810120 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Energy is an Investors in People accredited organisation and therefore actively looks to encourage and develop its staff though investment.