Junior Heat Network Manager
The basic role of the Junior Heat Network Manager is to liaise directly with the clients who operate the Heat Networks (typically Managing Agents), carrying out day to day account management tasks.
This role is ideally for someone with previous heat network and/or energy experience, OR account management experience, however, full training will be provided.
About the role
- Act as initial point of contact for a portfolio of clients, via telephone, post and email, ensuring all requirements are acted upon as a priority, with accurate information being provided at all times.
- Keep on top of any leads from new and existing clients.
- Responsible for the mobilisation of new Heat Network developments, getting them set up and to the point that we are ready to start billing final customers
- Provide support and advice to clients on their Heat Networks.
- Act as an interface between the client and internal departments, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Advise the clients on Data Energy’s processes and offer clear explanations to various workflows
- Actively look for new ways to improve current processes, coming up with suggestions and new ideas.
- Keep on top of recharge tariff renewals
- Ensure metering and billing contracts are renewed as and when required
- Liaise with Technical and Onsite Team on site works and projects
- Salary: £27k – £35k
- Head Office: Bishops Stortford
- Hours: 8:30am to 5.00pm
- Job Type: Permanent
- Reporting to: Senior Heat Network Manager
- Salary: £27,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
- Annual leave: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Training and development
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Gym membership
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- Energy experience
- Heat Network experience an advantage